-12

RAPPERS SHOULD PAY FOR THEIR CORRUPTION AND ORGINIZED CRIME and promotions of violence and broken Justice. Rappers shouldn't call themselves war vets or getting vets because they are fighting for the opposite of the war heros. Rappers shouldn't promote gang violence. Rappers shouldn't be trying to sound crazy and hardcore. Rappers shouldn't promote Drugs. Rappers shouldn't be indecent in any way. Rappers should put their attitudes and influence to better use.

People & Celebrities
0 7

I can't wait to see the responses to this. I mean, wow! This is just gold.

Maybe you should just change the station...

Rap music belongs in the rubbish bin. It encourages punching, boastfulness and rudeness to hos.

RAPPERS have caused more trouble over the years than terrorist groups and it seems like no one cares any more....I used to think it was individuals fault but there is zero for good rolemodles nowadays most apparent clean records are also corrupt people should investagate more and demand better....

What if they are veterans?

And what if they survived childhoods filled with violence and poverty? I think they would be allowed to metaphorically call themselves war veterans.

Not all rappers promote violence between gangs, some promote unity (which I'm sure you'd think is even scarier.)

If crazy and hardcore is effective at conveying their message I see no problem with that.

I don't know what to say about the sentence about drugs. There have always been musicians releasing songs about drugs that span throughout a variety of genres. I don't see how this pertains to rap.

Rappers absolutely have a right to do something that may get called "indecent" by you, depending on what it is.

So the only sentence I agree with is the last one. (Except for the ones that are already putting their attitudes and influence to good use. It's a shame they don't have more influence than they do.)