If you're taking a girl out on a first date, and you don't know her favorite flowers, you should definitely get her:

15% Red roses 16% Pink roses 8% Carnations 37% Random bouquet 19% None 6% Other
Animals & Nature
0 25

You can't go wrong with a pet rock

Your dick in a box.

@Mike_Hawk Your dick in a box.

Spoken like a true gentleman. clap smilie

It's a first date, man. Just go on the date and be enjoyable. No need to waste money on flowers she'll pretend to like.

...girls are supposed to have a favorite kind of flower? Well fuck.

Mayas avatar Maya Red roses +10Reply
@Maya ...girls are supposed to have a favorite kind of flower? Well fuck.

Nevermind; maybe that's why a boy has never gotten me flowers before! Now i know why! foreveralone smilie

Mayas avatar Maya Red roses +14Reply

Do you even know if she likes flowers? I mean, it's not really that great. It seems nice and all but a lot of girls really don't enjoy them.

Roses aren't a good idea though, they're really expensive. Last time I bought roses I paid ~$5/rose. I'm a prudent asshole when it comes to money so maybe you're more willing to go all out but not me. wary smilie

Flowers? Really? Get her chocolate covered berries.

No, no, no. I wouldn't get any flowers. She may be allergic to the certain kind that you choose, or she may be like me and hate flowers, but will thank you anyway just so she doesn't hurt your feelings.

Just be sweet, gentlemanly, and nervously cute. Its a killer combo. Best of luck!

Fuck the flowers, if she is over 17 a pint of Remy. Under 17, a pint of Sloe Gin. Don't tell her mom.

If you know her favorite color, get her a flower in that color. That's what my boyfriend did for me and I was happy.

I've never been on a date and gotten flowers before, but what do you do with the flowers while you're on the date? Do you just awkwardly carry them everywhere that you go?

If other, please comment. I need ideas and I'm running out of time

@If other, please comment. I need ideas and I'm running out of time

Personally, I like chrysanthemums because of the name, but tulips and red roses together I think would look nice! I'd say sunflowers, but those are like 10 feet tall...

Also I'm a dude, I wouldn't know this stuff wary smilie

I like red roses :)

So random bouquet it is. Thanks amirite.

A hammer.

@Qeez A hammer.

Lolusofunny