0

Girls: Instead of bitching about how painful your period is, you should probably go see a doctor about it They make medication for that shit. Also, nobody cares, amirite?

1 7
The votes are tied on this post being right or wrong. Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree to break the tie!

I honestly don't know or want to know if they have medication for that sort of thing because I'm a squeamish bitch.
Either way though I'm sure some people actually do care, you're not one of them and that's fine. Simply tell the person that.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len I honestly don't know or want to know if they have medication for that sort of thing because I'm a squeamish...

Little known fact: an orgasm greatly reduces the pain of cramps. Some women are squeamish about sex (or masturbation) while menstruating.

@Little known fact: an orgasm greatly reduces the pain of cramps. Some women are squeamish about sex (or...

Well fuck there you go OP!
If you want people to stop bitching about their periods you just have sex with them.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply

I've always thought this but haven't said it to anyone because I bet I'd probably be called a "selfish bitch" by every other female I know, including my mom.

@Altoid_Freak_250 I've always thought this but haven't said it to anyone because I bet I'd probably be called a "selfish bitch" by...

http://amirite.com/760173-worst...ienced/1930853

It's a different experience for every girl. There's varying levels of pain, discomfort, etc. Plus, psychologically, complaining makes many feel better as long as it is done in a positive manner. People complain when they stub their toe, so why not a period too? When I have diarrhea, I moan and say it hurts. It's a natural reaction.