+129

You don't say usernames out loud very often, amirite?

Lens avatar Life
0 16
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Only in the throes of passion.

I was contemplating the consequences (that sounds far too grandiose but role with me here) of not having ever said Mike_Hawk's username out loud then saying something like, "So I was on Amirite and Mike_Hawk -" to a friend, it would just be horrifyingly awkward.
This post is horrible in comparison to the explanation, now that I think about it. Oh well.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Len I was contemplating the consequences (that sounds far too grandiose but role with me here) of not having ever said...

hehe smilie Was it egotistical to automatically assume you were referencing me when I saw this post?

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Mike_Hawk Was it egotistical to automatically assume you were referencing me when I saw this post?

Not in the slightest, you're the most notable person with such a name on Amirite.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +4Reply
@Len Not in the slightest, you're the most notable person with such a name on Amirite.

You flatter me! :$

Actually, you'd be pretty surprised how many people I've known on here that messaged me after a VERY long time saying "Oh my god, I just got the joke with your name!" or "Is that intentional?"

@Sewcdf Oh my god, I just got the joke with your name! Was it intentional?

There's a joke with my name? What are you. . . OH MY GOD, that is embarrassing!

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +3Reply
@Mike_Hawk = My cock. You must be mentally challenged if you can't work that out.

It's not institutive to some people but that certainly doesn't qualify them as mentally challenged, even in the less literal way.

Also why are you anonymous?

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +6Reply
@Did you mean inherent, instead of institutive? Just curious...

hehe smilie Oh wow, my bad. I actually meant intuitive. I'd blame auto correct but I probably should recheck things anyway, I'm just lazy a lot of the time.

Still, why are you anonymous? I'm a very curious. Seriously. I'm just genuinely interested, I know it sounds like an aggressive sort of question but it's really not intended to be that way.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +1Reply
@I'm not the same anon as above, so I can't really speak for him/her.

Ah. Well, regardless I'm interested in why you're anonymous wary smilie.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are 0Reply

I especially don't say my own username out loud very often. How do you even pronounce "_ _ _ _ _ _" ?

Sewcdfs avatar Sewcdf Yeah You Are +5Reply
@Sewcdf I especially don't say my own username out loud very often. How do you even pronounce "_ _ _ _ _ _" ?

"So I was on amirite? the other day and underscoreunderscoreunderscoreunderscoreunderscoreunderscore said the FUNNIEST thing..."

caylaroses avatar caylarose Yeah You Are +5Reply