+19

There are some things about yourself that if someone pointed out and implied they had an issue with you'd just laugh and agree with them, amirite?

Lens avatar Life
0 3
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

not some, lots. lots.

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are 0Reply

My dorm floor has started a list including every person on the floor and whatever it is they do, and they get points each time they do it. (The person who created the list is in the lead.) Not sure if these are really "issues" though, more like just a fun thing.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply

I would agree that I do the things they say are problems, but most the time I wouldn't agree they were problems, besides shit like my salt eating or inability to flirt. I'm perfectly fine with the fact I'm not social "enough" (the problem I am told I have most) or that I don't think emotions are very important when it comes to making decisions.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply