+94

It annoys you when you see a post or comment with a fair few (or perhaps a lot) of down votes but no one's taken the time to refute the person's argument or explain to them why their statement is so hated or disagreed with, amirite?

Lens avatar Internet & Apps
0 6
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

sometimes
a post/comment just speaks for itself about that
especially when the person is trollin'

but I get what you're saying

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +10Reply
@fuzala sometimes a post/comment just speaks for itself about that especially when the person is trollin' but I get what...

Sometimes there's just so much wrong with it I don't even know where to start, so I stare at it forever, re reading it, forming arguments in my head, until I just huff and down vote it because the only clear thought in my brain is "dafuq dawg?"

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply

yeah, i wish people would explain their opinions, that's what makes this site interesting

lilypops avatar lilypop Yeah You Are +5Reply

Oh man, I am a magnet for that on this site.

Gavins avatar Gavin Yeah You Are +3Reply

I was planning on making a post like this. hehe smilie

I don't mind getting downvoted, but I'd love it if people explained their opinion because I generally have no idea what I'm even talking about and they very well may change my mind if they took the time.

It's been weeks since I've really felt this way here, though.

I disagree.

hugos avatar hugo Yeah You Are 0Reply