-18

Have you been High today? a smilie Yes d smilie No

CombatSkills avatar Jokes & Humour
0 16
@1901727

hahahahah yeah kind of.... had one in the morning before work :D

@1901727

..you jelly? :P

Oh man, does today start like now or like last night after midnight or like later when I get dressed...cause that would be important dude.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree +3Reply

I'm waiting so that I can answer this in the affirmative.

I haven't been high in three weeks or so.

@RobertSine I haven't been high in three weeks or so.

paaaaaaaaaaaaa..sounds like wayy too long time. XD i keep my stash full all the time. ;]

@CombatSkill paaaaaaaaaaaaa..sounds like wayy too long time. XD i keep my stash full all the time. ;]

I can't keep a stash because when I have any I just end up smoking it every day until it's gone so I tend to buy an henry's and then smoke it over the next 3-5 days and then not get any more again for a month or two.

@RobertSine I can't keep a stash because when I have any I just end up smoking it every day until it's gone so I tend to buy an...

wise man wise...same here i have all the time..i smoke all the time until it finishes. its good to make every 4-5 days a break. keeps the tolerance nice and low

@CombatSkill wise man wise...same here i have all the time..i smoke all the time until it finishes. its good to make every 4-5...

Good point on the tolerance thing.I've never had to worry about that though.I've always had a low tolerance for weed, even when I was a much more regular smoker.I used to get whiteys all the time.Still do on occasion.I've even had two while at work,ending up with injuries during both.The first landed me with a dislocated shoulder and the second got me a hole in my leg.

@RobertSine Good point on the tolerance thing.I've never had to worry about that though.I've always had a low tolerance for...

i know what you mean man..used to work in a kitchen....so they put me at opening hours 10 am... i smoke my spliff at home...make one for the way there....i start chopping peppers while day dreaming....i chopped off to the half the nail of my thumb....told the head chief never ever to schedule me for opening hours again xD

@CombatSkill i know what you mean man..used to work in a kitchen....so they put me at opening hours 10 am... i smoke my spliff...

Ouch! I think the lesson there is clear.Don't make someone work when he's busy doing something important like getting his buzz on.

It's impossible to have a bad day when your day starts with a wake n bake.