+5

It's weird how only that one anon's posts and a few other unoriginal ones are being homepaged right now, like the mods are trying to send a message for us to just abandon all hope, amirite?

Internet & Apps
1 5

I love how the majority of you know who's (not Voldemort, damn it!) posts that are actually original don't do well.
It makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside. goo smilie

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Len I love how the majority of you know who's (not Voldemort, damn it!) posts that are actually original don't do...

That's...that's terrible. hehe smilie

I made this anon because originally I was naming names but then I felt like a dick and changed it anyway. wary smilie

shelbmes avatar shelbme Yeah You Are 0Reply

Whichever mod(s) home-paged that mess should just... oh I can't say it or they will delete this massage for being inappropriate.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc Whichever mod(s) home-paged that mess should just... oh I can't say it or they will delete this massage for being...

i think instead of being a website for sharing opinions
amirite should just give up before it gets too terrible
and become a website for coordinating massages

shelbmes avatar shelbme Yeah You Are +1Reply
@shelbme i think instead of being a website for sharing opinions amirite should just give up before it gets too terrible and...

I didn't notice my typo, *messages.

You know, Marshall McLuhan said "the message is the massage." He meant the the constant bombardment of messages from modern media acts like a drug to massage and relax people so that we will be in a state of near catatonia.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +1Reply