+9

You're stronger than you think, amirite?

xxdetroitxxs avatar People & Celebrities
0 6
The voters have decided that xxdetroitxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Wait a minute...how can I think I am strong then I think I am? I have to say no to this otherwise I would think I was stronger than I do (think I am), even if I am stronger than I think I am, so yes... this is a paradox isn't it?

@VicZinc Wait a minute...how can I think I am strong then I think I am? I have to say no to this otherwise I would think I...

How about this? You're stronger than you think if you don't think about it for too long.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +2Reply

I just took this to mean that we're capable of doing a lot more than we give ourselves credit for

it's just hard to see it that way sometimes

I think it's like the difference between thinking and knowing

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply

People can utilize their full strength in stressful situations. Like the woman who lifted a car when her child was trapped under it. Did she ever think, before that instant, that she could lift a car? Probably not.

MusicIsAGifts avatar MusicIsAGift Yeah You Are 0Reply