-19

You want to tell your friends to never drink or smoke, but then you'd be a hypocrite, amirite?

drhannahs avatar Life
0 2
The voters have decided that drhannah is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No, if I can think of a legitimate reason they shouldn't and it doesn't apply to me then why would I be a hypocrite?

When I'm drunk I'm annoyingly affectionate at worst and hilarious at best. When I'm high I just tend to seem pretty normal and smell a bit differently.
There's no down side to me getting drunk or high.

Some people though, are angry drunks. Or they take medications that when mixed with alcohol could kill them.
I know some of my friends are horribly irresponsible whilst high and tend to just make poor decision.
Am I hypocrite for encouraging them not to get drunk or high? Of course not. They are under very different circumstances.

Lens avatar Len No Way +1Reply

No, because I don't do either. Before you accuse me of being self-righteous, I want you to know that I think it's fine if you do (as long as you are being responsible about it), it's just my choice that I don't.