+11

Film makers have completely lost their imaginations. Everyone is sick of terrible sequels to terrible movies.

LiecesPiecess avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 3

They don't need imaginations. People will eat up sub par content so why would they bother to make it anything but? For passion in film production or something? That's optimistic.

@Len They don't need imaginations. People will eat up sub par content so why would they bother to make it anything but?...

Oh! I also just noticed you're new. Welcome! I'm Len, I'm a bit of an asshole most of the time but you needn't take me too seriously. There are much nicer people than me on the site anyway.

@Len Oh! I also just noticed you're new. Welcome! I'm Len, I'm a bit of an asshole most of the time but you needn't take...

Expanding on Lens' comment. I'm Wolfe, and i'm a cunt. However, i welcome you to this site. A word of advice, don't say ANYTHING negative about the site.