xxdetroitxxs avatar People & Celebrities
0 14
The voters have decided that xxdetroitxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Inb4

"oh that hidden beauty buried in diarrea"

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are 0Reply
@fuzala Inb4 "oh that hidden beauty buried in diarrea"

Everything has beauty, everyone could see it if they were not trained by modern society to ignore the glory inherent in all of existence. Even diarrhea, according to the aesthetics of language, has all of the attributes a beautiful sounding word. Soft flowing vowels (no pun intended) and no sharp or guttural consonants. It really is a lovely sounding word.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply
@VicZinc Everything has beauty, everyone could see it if they were not trained by modern society to ignore the glory...

In response to “Everything has beauty, everyone could see it...”

I can get that

that's why people make art pieces inspired by murders

I agreed with the post after all

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply
@fuzala In response to “Everything has beauty, everyone could see it...” I can get that that's why people make art...

I am just bummed out today. Don't mind me. For some reason the first few "link" posts really got me down. I am trying to get over it.

@fuzala What was it about them?

I think I was worried that there would forever more only be posts where people linked to a video and that their "opinion" would just be "I like this."

That was just me being unable to see the "beauty" in it. (There you go xxdetroitxx - got us back on topic.)

My inner old-man was shouting "get the hell off my lawn".

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +1Reply
@VicZinc I think I was worried that there would forever more only be posts where people linked to a video and that their...

I was the first person after Anthony to use that option
and neither of my posts were the way you described

I used the link to add to and support what I was saying to the point where my options were understandable without the links

@xxdetroitxx Come to think of it, none of the posts were the way he described.

No he's right
some did say stuff like

this is good/interesting/ etc without adding much

@fuzala No he's right some did say stuff like this is good/interesting/ etc without adding much

But they didn't say "I like this" and then add the link to see if other people like it too

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yeah You Are 0Reply
@xxdetroitxx But they didn't say "I like this" and then add the link to see if other people like it too

They put a video/link saying this is interesting/cool

which is pretty similar

@fuzala They put a video/link saying this is interesting/cool which is pretty similar

It was my bad. I am OK now. People were excited and trying new things. These link-posts are fine and I was over reacting. I liked your posts with the labor simulator and Homer.