+41

Life is a journey. Most people blaze their trail in the hope that someday it will merge with another. When this happens, two can walk together, sometimes for a moment and sometimes for great distance. Yet ultimately each path is separate and the two will part (perhaps only in death.)

VicZincs avatar Relationships
2 4

I believe that those separate but together paths can part at death and come back together in the afterlife

@fuzala I believe that those separate but together paths can part at death and come back together in the afterlife

If there is an afterlife that would be wonderful. I was going to add "no one knows what is beyond the last mile" I decided that would make it two opinions and more difficult to vote.

@VicZinc If there is an afterlife that would be wonderful. I was going to add "no one knows what is beyond the last mile"...

another way to look at it could be that although the person dies
his/her path is still next to yours
just in a different way from when this person was alive
maybe it's his/her memories or something