Music
1 20

This

@WinniethePooh This

This was so funny I had to upvote myself

This guy is the same guy who keeps posting videos on the homepage. Just the stupidest shit..

This made the homepage? Seriously? no smilie

I have not seen it, so how would I know?

@VicZinc I have not seen it, so how would I know?

So why don't you watch it and stop being a douche - I've seen your comments on other posts too.

@So why don't you watch it and stop being a douche - I've seen your comments on other posts too.

Why? I have no interest in Swift or goats.

I am interested in opinions and I don't see how to respond to this opinion without watching and I am not interested in watching.

I have voted many link-posts up or down based on the text only.

What if I was blind or had a fear of videos? I still want to be able to play on this site.

tags avatar tag Agree +5Reply
@VicZinc Why? I have no interest in Swift or goats. I am interested in opinions and I don't see how to respond to this...

If you were blind, I don't see how you could use this site...as there is no braille amirite

@VicZinc Text readers

Well this really isn't worth arguing over to me but you'd still need to have some way to navigate

@WinniethePooh Well this really isn't worth arguing over to me but you'd still need to have some way to navigate

I agree. So stop arguing with me. The point is the post should be "vote-able" without having to follow the link. The link is support, we should not have to follow the link to understand what OP is saying.

@VicZinc I agree. So stop arguing with me. The point is the post should be "vote-able" without having to follow the link...

It's funny...you made a smart-aleck remark about the post that didn't really negate the intent of the post.

Then I do the same thing regarding your comment and you get pissy

Funny, funny stuff

This is clearly an opinion you can vote on without having watched the video. If you haven't seen the video at all, it's not the best video you've seen all week. Case closed.

Maybe trying clicking the play button then?