+11

If you knew how many trips to the bathroom every phone has taken, you’d never, ever, ever, ever, ever touch somebody else’s phone. Ever. Amirite?

My Status Is BaddestFUNNY, WITTY, CLEVER AND HILARIOUS FACEBOOK STATUS UPDATEShttp://www.mystatusisbaddest.com/
xxdetroitxxs avatar People & Celebrities
0 3
The voters have decided that xxdetroitxx is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I remember an employee handing me his work-phone and saying it was broken and would I order him a replacement. I said sure and set it on my desk. What happened to it I asked him. His reply was precious: "I was going to the bathroom and when I stood up it fell into the drink." I had to laugh at the use of the word "drink" in that context. Needless to say I picked it up with tissue and tossed it away.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are 0Reply

I think one study showed the 1/3 of purses have fecal matter on the bottom of it