sabachthanis avatar
0 29

I came to a moral epiphany about the origin and nullification of bullying's practical side, and strengthened my resolve to be patient with people and treat people in a way that makes them better people, not simply the way everyone else treats that person. I'm gonna make a post about it now.

I feel that every single person, animal, plant, fungus etc. makes a difference in every single millisecond
all the time

basically, everything makes a difference all the time

@fuzala I feel that every single person, animal, plant, fungus etc. makes a difference in every single millisecond all the...

All I've done today was eat a sandwich and spent ten mintues trying to open a bottle, I don't think I made much of a difference.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap No... -guilty look- +4Reply
@ItsATrap All I've done today was eat a sandwich and spent ten mintues trying to open a bottle, I don't think I made much of...

who knows what would've happened if you didn't exist for even just a millisecond?

or if you didn't do what you did today?

you probably saved a ton of lives and don't even know it

@ItsATrap Saving lives by eating a sandwich? I should eat more sanwiches then.

I'm thinking too much about this wary smilie

uhm
what I mean is maybe that action made the difference between something great and terrible

kinda like an alternative universe kinda thing

@fuzala I'm thinking too much about this uhm what I mean is maybe that action made the difference between...

Well, an alternate me would make more of a difference. She would have been awake before 12 and would probably still be going to school. And cleaned her room.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap No... -guilty look- -1Reply
@xxdetroitxx Why? o.O

I don't really know how to express myself about this topic

@fuzala I don't really know how to express myself about this topic

it's not a life-changing deciion haha just pick an option!

sabachthanis avatar sabachthani No... -guilty look- 0Reply
@sabachthani it's not a life-changing deciion haha just pick an option!

How can you be for sure?

VOTING ON THIS COULD CHANGE MY LIFE AS I KNOW IT

So, apparently, this site is getting pretty popular.Image in content

@1903897

I SAID SO, APPARENTLY, THIS SITE IS GETTING PRETTY POPULAR.

I wish I would. But that's all I do is wish. I want lots of things, but I'm too much if a bitch to try.

cookiedoughs avatar cookiedough No... -guilty look- +2Reply

..uhum difference in what?.... and did you make a difference today? actually i did...i sent 2 billboard designs for print and an advertorial... so fuq yea! i made a difference! hihihhihihi

CombatSkills avatar CombatSkill In what? Huh? +1Reply

i should've put "a positive difference" - as in, affected someone's life or your own on a holistic scale for the better

sabachthanis avatar sabachthani No... -guilty look- +1Reply

I tried not to but I couldn't help it.

yes....i helped a few ppl to get some green.

@1937836

lol nope!

No matter how minute an action there is a difference made by it.

I've just woke up haha

I haven't done anything important today, or affected anyone's life that I know of, and I don't really care. If I want to be lazy and do nothing my entire life, then haha suckers too bad.

LeyTheFleas avatar LeyTheFlea No, but why should I care? 0Reply
Anonymous