+7

Don't be racist. Remember, appearance and personality are totally different things.

yoiibungpors avatar People & Celebrities
0 10

What's your opinion on incest?

Lens avatar Len Agree 0Reply
@Len What's your opinion on incest?

Just do it and stop trying to get validation. You don't need anyone's permission to do your sister/brother if they are into it.

@Len The way you worded that makes me feel like you got the wrong idea from my comment .

You keep bringing it up so I figured you want to do your sister hello smilie

@VicZinc You keep bringing it up so I figured you want to do your sister

I can't say I blame you for assuming so. hehe smilie.
I've just gotten bored of hearing "racism is bad", " homophobia is bad", "other thing that the majority of amiriters already agree is bad is bad", etc.
I'm trying to popularize incest as a topic jolly smilie.

Lens avatar Len Agree +1Reply
@Len I can't say I blame you for assuming so. . I've just gotten bored of hearing "racism is bad", " homophobia is...

I noticed cannibalism is a topic, must have had a run here at some point as well.

I'll do an incest post.

@VicZinc I noticed cannibalism is a topic, must have had a run here at some point as well. I'll do an incest post.

Sweet y smilie. None of mine have gotten homepaged but I've a feeling yours will do better than mine.

Lens avatar Len Agree 0Reply
@yoiibungpor Where did that come from?!?

You're against racism, I just want to know your opinion on incest. They're not very related but they are related in a very convoluted way to me.

Lens avatar Len Agree 0Reply
@Len You're against racism, I just want to know your opinion on incest. They're not very related but they are related in...

In my opinion, I'm not an incest but for people who are, then I support it because everyone have the permission to date anyone.