+80

You know it's time to go to sleep when you start trying to figure out the secrets of the universe and/or when you start to hide your feet from the monster that definitely lives under your bed.

Witty_sobs avatar Life
0 14

I know I'm about to fall asleep because I get itchy everywhere. My body hates me

@TylerMayhemDurden I know I'm about to fall asleep because I get itchy everywhere. My body hates me

That sounds very uncomfortable. Does it stop itching when you go to sleep?

@Witty_sob That sounds very uncomfortable. Does it stop itching when you go to sleep?

Yeah it is, it's frustrating. But yes I can't feel anything while I'm actually asleep haha, just difficult to get to that stage -.-

I have also had the experience of going to the bathroom mirror and saying that i'm special...anyone else?

@kidder4life31 I have also had the experience of going to the bathroom mirror and saying that i'm special...anyone else?

Yes! Haha, and once I started to be disappointed at our toilet paper for not being automatic.

hihihi have you been doing meth? XD