+64

You can continuously ask "Why?" each time after the person answers.

fuzalas avatar Language
2 19

If you do it too many times though you'll prob end up getting hit

Yeah, if you are a dumb, annoying kunt.

After awhile, the person runs out of answers to give and just keep saying the same answer until they finally tell you to, "SHUTUP!".

Your posts make me want to jump into an industrial meat grinder.

@Your posts make me want to jump into an industrial meat grinder.

It's funny how you judged someone elses post, but you made that comment anonymously so that we couldn't see what YOUR posts are like.

One of my friends almost got in a fight because she kept doing that. It was pretty gruesome at the time but now she looks back on it and laughs.

@Altoid_Freak_250 One of my friends almost got in a fight because she kept doing that. It was pretty gruesome at the time but now she...

my little brother does that
it's entertaining for me
tryin' to come up with the next answer and whatnot

when it goes too far
I sigh really loudly
and he'll giggle and stop

@fuzala my little brother does that it's entertaining for me tryin' to come up with the next answer and whatnot when it...

Yeah, it actually helps in certain situations, like if you're nervous about a performance and thinking of all the bad case scenerios, you can just keep asking yourself "why am I so scared? Even if something bad happens, it'll be alright".

I legitimately used to ask "why" in academic settings, until I realized that I was being an annoying cunt, that no one else cared, and that I'm just supposed to accept the facts I'm given.

I go to UC Berkeley, by the way.