-1

It's possible to hate your favorite food. amirite?

Food & Drink
0 5
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I just don't get it. I thought maybe someone would comment. What do you mean?

@VicZinc I just don't get it. I thought maybe someone would comment. What do you mean?

Maybe your favourite food murdered your family or something so you hate it but you still love it eat it. Or something.

@Len Maybe your favourite food murdered your family or something so you hate it but you still love it eat it. Or something.

OK. Like I stopped eating giant squid after the incident. I can't say I still "love" it. I can't bring myself to try it anymore. But I get the idea now.

Sort of like when I eat raw rat brains and get the screaming diarrhea farts for two days but I still crave it?

BTW diarrhea is a beautiful sounding word.

You expect something you really love to eat but served you not good enough. So, you hate it.