-11

As a Christian, I'm not going to be very well-liked on this site, amirite?

Fanatics avatar Religion
0 23
The voters have decided that Fanatic is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

You'll be liked. Just don't expect your views to go unchallenged.

My goal on this site is to have fun with people and perhaps learn a thing or two. I state what I believe too (unless I'm trying to be funny). I don't view it as a popularity concept... probably because I'm probably less likeable than you.

@PhilboydStudge My goal on this site is to have fun with people and perhaps learn a thing or two. I state what I believe too...

Haha to be honest, I'm pretty unpopular in every aspect of my life and I'm totally okay with that.

Fanatics avatar Fanatic Yeah You Are +1Reply
@Fanatic Haha to be honest, I'm pretty unpopular in every aspect of my life and I'm totally okay with that.

I feel the same way. Being an atheist means your opinions are pretty unwelcome just about everywhere except the internet.

why do you say that?

@fuzala why do you say that?

Whenever I post something that I believe, I always gets negative votes. And that's fine haha, it's just an observation

Fanatics avatar Fanatic Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Fanatic Whenever I post something that I believe, I always gets negative votes. And that's fine haha, it's just an observation

I get negative votes a plenty
but I'm thinking there's gotta be a couple of people who still like me

As a Muslim
I share your beliefs on a variety of topics

plus, there are plenty of other Christians on here

and if this post ends up in the negatives
it'd be a good thing, amirite?

@fuzala I get negative votes a plenty but I'm thinking there's gotta be a couple of people who still like me As a Muslim I...

Haha, this is true. I'm not complaining, again. I know Christianity is not a popular belief on this site

Fanatics avatar Fanatic Yeah You Are -1Reply
@Fanatic Haha, this is true. I'm not complaining, again. I know Christianity is not a popular belief on this site

I think that people with differing beliefs can still get along because beliefs between groups are usually like ven diagrams

whether the people be Christian, Atheist, or otherwise

@fuzala I think that people with differing beliefs can still get along because beliefs between groups are usually like ven...

I totally agree. I'd say half of my friends don't even share my belief. Doesn't mean I criticize them or they me. I think all religions can live in peace, but I do believe there is only one truth in the end

@fuzala hmm one truth tell me more about that

I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I believe that is the only way to eternal life with God

@Fanatic I believe in the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit. I believe that is the only way to eternal life with God

I believe that all the prophets of God taught the same message

In the Quran
it says

(Those who believe [in the Quran], and those who follow the Jewish [scriptures], and the Christians and the Sabians,—any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.) (Al-Baqarah 2:62)

@fuzala I believe that all the prophets of God taught the same message In the Quran it says (Those who believe [in the...

Okay. Well I just don't believe in the Quran. I know Muslims don't believe Christ even actually died, and that's just too big of a difference right there. I can't debate with it because I don't want either of us to offend each other. All I believe is that the only way to the Father is through Jesus Christ and believing that he died for our sins.

@Fanatic Okay. Well I just don't believe in the Quran. I know Muslims don't believe Christ even actually died, and that's...

I didn't mean to imply that you did

after you stated what you thought was the truth
I explained what I think is the truth

like I said
since they're like venn diagrams
there are differences along with the similarities

I bring these things up because I wanna know more about religion

it interests me as a whole

She didn't say you believe in the Qur'an. She merely stated her belief just like you did. She probably just wanted to share the way you shared.
Plus, this is a site for sharing. What's the point of saying what you believe if you're not willing to talk about it? That's like me saying I don't like a certain law, but not explaining myself at all. Why would I say I don't like it if I'm not gonna talk about it?

Meh, I disagree with you a fair bit (OBVIOUSLY hehe smilie) but it's not like I dislike you on a personal level. I mean, I could, but I don't necessarily.
People have far too many different opinions for everyone to always agree but hey, we'd all be pretty lonely if we all only spent time with people who agreed on everything.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len Meh, I disagree with you a fair bit (OBVIOUSLY ) but it's not like I dislike you on a personal level. I...

Haha I've actually enjoyed talking to you, as crazy as that sounds. I like people like you who make me ask question about my faith. I need it every once in a while. No hard feelings towards anyone who disagrees with me:)

@Fanatic Haha I've actually enjoyed talking to you, as crazy as that sounds. I like people like you who make me ask question...

Heh, I'm glad, I'm the same way. I use to look for a reason to believe in God but after a while I just sort of was like, "meh", so it's nice to have a bit of exercise on my beliefs, so to speak. I'm also a cunt, by the way. It's just the way I am when I argue. I'm far too immature to be any other way hehe smilie.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len Heh, I'm glad, I'm the same way. I use to look for a reason to believe in God but after a while I just sort of was...

Haha it's fine, I understand. I'm the opposite. For the longest time, I've tried to not believe in God, but after a while, I decided there was too much going on and too much evidence in my heart and mind to not believe in him. That probably doesn't make sense to you since it's not tangible evidence for everything. But I sorta had a revelation so to speak haha

@Fanatic Haha it's fine, I understand. I'm the opposite. For the longest time, I've tried to not believe in God, but after a...

It makes sense, some people are wired differently so to speak. Hell, there's a part of me who's happy for you to have the belief I wish so much for.
I also probably will have lost interest in the arguments by tomorrow, in fact you shouldn't expect a response because I know when I look at it tomorrow I'll be too lazy.
The same can't be said about my enjoyment of others.

Lens avatar Len No Way 0Reply
@Len It makes sense, some people are wired differently so to speak. Hell, there's a part of me who's happy for you to...

yeah, same here. My interest in things comes and goes. That's another reason I know God is really in my heart. While I eventually being disinterested in everything else in my life, I always end up coming back to God. Always. I just think that's really cool