Watchful_questioneers avatar Music
0 6
The voters have decided that Watchful_questioneer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm curious about how you feel about this song. If you could expand on why you disagree that would be great. y smilie

@Altoid_Freak_250 I'm curious about how you feel about this song. If you could expand on why you disagree that would be great.

Well, a man realizes his love does not care about him, so he drowns himself. I think that is an overreaction, and that he should try to move on. I disagree with the idea that life is over when one relationship is.

@Watchful_questioneer Well, a man realizes his love does not care about him, so he drowns himself. I think that is an overreaction, and...

Oh okay, I feel dumb because I didn't really understand the message of the video very well. Thanks for explaining.

@Altoid_Freak_250 Oh okay, I feel dumb because I didn't really understand the message of the video very well. Thanks for explaining.

I suppose it's not really a message, but a story. They story is very empathetic towards the man, though, which I don't feel that much

I just realized I only knew this because I alone understand the man speaking at the beginning in Russian. My bad. The top comment used to be a translation of it, but it isn't anymore. This is what it says:

"Today I will tell you a story about a man who drowned in the cold waters of the ocean after the loss of someone he loved. This is a story about a man who died twice."

@Watchful_questioneer I just realized I only knew this because I alone understand the man speaking at the beginning in Russian. My bad...

That's so haunting. I agree that the story isn't quite something I'd agree with, but the song is beautiful.