VicZincs avatar Life
32 13
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I haven't known anyone like that. If I did they wouldn't be kept around very long

Strange, my girlfriend has a habit of doing that

Thumpers avatar Thumper Yeah You Are 0Reply
@Thumper Strange, my girlfriend has a habit of doing that

You think that's bad? Mine does this stupid thing all the time where she just doesn't exist.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +13Reply
@Len You think that's bad? Mine does this stupid thing all the time where she just doesn't exist.

What a bitch! My girlfriend likes to play this game where she leaves me out of the blue and never wants to talk to me again. I'm still waiting for round one to be over.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are +9Reply
@Mike_Hawk What a bitch! My girlfriend likes to play this game where she leaves me out of the blue and never wants to talk to...

You think YOU have it bad? My pet rock started that game in '85, and we're only on round three!

@TheRaftsman Your hand doesnt exist? Yikes.

That would have been a decent zinger had the point of the original comment not already been that he's single.

MrRites avatar MrRite Yeah You Are +4Reply

Ga... No...lol...

More importantly...how'd you get 32 faves for this post?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Yeah You Are 0Reply

Shut up.

How about no

Tomass avatar Tomas Yeah You Are -1Reply