+5

Life would be much more interesting if everybody had lightsabers for arms, amirite?

ShannonIsAUnicorns avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 10
The voters have decided that ShannonIsAUnicorn is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

No way I'd let anybody hug me then.

@ItsATrap No way I'd let anybody hug me then.

Nobody hugs me anyways so I'd be good

@ShannonIsAUnicorn Nobody hugs me anyways so I'd be good

I'm not a big fan of hugs. I would happily give you the ones I get, people seem to like to force them on me.

@ItsATrap I'm not a big fan of hugs. I would happily give you the ones I get, people seem to like to force them on me.

Well on the bright side even if you wouldn't get hugs anymore, if you didn't like someone you could just give them a high five to the face and bam life is better

@Len I bet that's not the only thing they want to force on you.

It's not cry smilie Like small children that freak me out, "Here's your nephew! See ya!"

@ItsATrap It's not Like small children that freak me out, "Here's your nephew! See ya!"

I know that feel. My sister thinks just because I'm single now I've become a day care for my niece. sad smilie

@Len I know that feel. My sister thinks just because I'm single now I've become a day care for my niece.

I don't even know what to do with kids. I just sit there and hope they don't catch fire or something.

only if I owned a prosthetics company

C01s avatar C01 No Way 0Reply