-13

Its kind of ironic that gay people are so passionate about atheism when, from an evolutionary standpoint, homosexuality is somewhat a mutation, amirite?

Religion
0 4
The voters have decided that this post is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I agree that from an evolutionary standpoint gayness is somewhat of a mutation, but I don't know where you get the idea gay people are passionate about atheism and even if they were I don't quite see how that's ironic because being an atheist doesn't mean you believe in evolution.

@1905567

Because from an evolutionary standpoint, we're supposed to be attracted to people we can make children with.

Actually, homosexuality was much more prevalent in the time of Christ. For most Europeans and middle-easterners women were considered animals. Pleasurable sex, and companionship, was derived from male-on-male contact. That is why Jesus kept the company of men. Here is a common coin from the time for Christ that shows how common homosexuality was.