+15

You think the concept of curse words is a silly one, there's nothing inherently wrong about the word, but you still aren't going to let your children curse when they're little, amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar
0 4
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I'm probably not going to let my kids cuss when they're young because I wouldn't want them to say it when they're at school or around other people's children who's parents don't like cussing. When they get older, I'm not really going to give a shit though because they'll hopefully know by then when it's inappropriate.

I still don't curse, I don't find it needed, so why offend people who might not like them by going out of my way to force a curse out.

@Skr3wBall I still don't curse, I don't find it needed, so why offend people who might not like them by going out of my way to...

I've thought about it for a few minutes, and I have no good reason. I just want to curse even if I don't need to and I've never really cared to not say what I want because someone might be offended.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are +1Reply

I'm not really sure why I feel this way. Maybe there's still a "scar" of sorts on my mind because society says they're bad or maybe I just don't want other people to judge me for letting my kids cuss.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply