+10

You are glad that being out of style is the new style. Amirite?

VicZincs avatar Fashion
1 2
The voters have decided that VicZinc is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

This post reminds me of a song and since I like said song here is the song I'm referring to:

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply
@Len This post reminds me of a song and since I like said song here is the song I'm referring...

And that song reminds of something in the "Breakfast of Champions".

“Dear Sir, poor sir, brave sir." he read, "You are an experiment by the Creator of the Universe. You are the only creature in the entire Universe who has free will. You are the only one who has to figure out what to do next - and why. Everybody else is a robot, a machine. Some persons seem to like you, and others seem to hate you, and you must wonder why. They are simply liking machines and hating machines. You are pooped and demoralized, " read Dwayne. "Why wouldn't you be? Of course it is exhausting, having to reason all the time in a universe which wasn't meant to be reasonable.”

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +2Reply