-59

Existence Proves a Creator

kingjs avatar People & Celebrities
0 11

People make me sad

qwerty123s avatar qwerty123 Disagree +6Reply

Come on, most children who are mildly curious could unintentionally take down this assertion.

If existence requires a creator then who created the creator and who created the creator of the creator?

Lens avatar Len Disagree +5Reply
@heythereilikeurhair Something can't come from nothing. It has to be supernatural.

So how would the supernatural get there? Just because humans can't understand something yet doesn't mean it happens for supernatural reasons.

@Frank_n_Furter So how would the supernatural get there? Just because humans can't understand something yet doesn't mean it happens...

In fact, I don't there can even be such a thing as supernatural- If it can't exist by the laws of nature, it doesn't. Even if however the universe was created by a different set of laws than we're governed by now, it would still be operating according to the laws of that time. And maybe the universe wasn't even created, maybe it's infinite. How can something create something if it was never created but always had been?

Oh, come on. I could just as easily say "Supernatural things can't just happen, something must have come from nothing."

shelbmes avatar shelbme Disagree +3Reply

I don't think it proves a creator. I believe in God, but just our existence isn't the whole reason I believe in him.

Really?

What is existence but simply a descriptive word?

A fart proves Leonard has consumed dairy.