+141

Violent video games can most certainly desensitize people, but those who murder and commit other violent acts need to own up to their actions instead of blaming it all on the video games, amirite?

Playing violent video games make people more violent.... people more violent.http://amirite.com/757564-playing-violent-video-games-make-people-more-violent
fuzalas avatar Games
3 11
The voters have decided that fuzala is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

They've actually found that violent video games can be theraputic for people with anger and violence inssues.

Either way, there has to be someting seriously wrong with the person in the first place to commit any killing.

I have trouble imagining how people could disagree with this. We all must own our own actions.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Yeah You Are +1Reply

Now you have to write the exact same thing in your Bio with a link to this post.

@Serg Now you have to write the exact same thing in your Bio with a link to this post.

I didn't think it was that noticeable wary smilie

I haven't done it in so long either
so hmmph

fuzalas avatar fuzala Yeah You Are +1Reply