+9

You have more issues talking to one gender than the other, amirite?

Lens avatar People & Celebrities
0 8
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I suck at talking to anybody in real life no matter what their gender is.

Not really, depends more on if I find them sexually attractive. If I don't I can talk fine, if I do then I get all flustered. Sex doesn't seem to matter.

@VicZinc Not really, depends more on if I find them sexually attractive. If I don't I can talk fine, if I do then I get all...

The opposite is true for me. On average, I find it a lot easier to talk to women. The reason for this is that I really can't talk to people unless I begin to know them at all (which, as you can imagine, is difficult due to not being able to talk to them). However, flirting is one of the only things I can actively use to bypass this barrier, and I can only flirt with women. If a guy manages to talk to me enough that I become comfortable, then I can be friends with him, but the majority of people that I started talking to first are women.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Yeah You Are 0Reply

I have a hard time talking to females. I don't feel like I relate to most women very well and a lot of them intimidate me.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply

Mothafucka why won't you die?

999s avatar 999 No Way 0Reply
@999 Mothafucka why won't you die?

I apologize, I'm eternal by nature and I have no way to change it. You know, it's really not easy being immortal.

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +2Reply