cookiedoughs avatar Music
0 10
@1907381

Love that song, and yeah same with me!

All of the songs on Amaryllis by Shinedown. I really enjoy their sound, and this new album left me speechless.

faithnamedmes avatar faithnamedme Yes, and I will kindly post it in the comments. 0Reply

I Remember Me by Jennifer Hudson.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Yes, and I will kindly post it in the comments. 0Reply

I don't really feel like I have a favorite song. However, the song I am thinking of right now is "Fragments" by the Who.

"Come back.. Be Here" by Taylor Swift

xxdetroitxxs avatar xxdetroitxx Yes, and I will kindly post it in the comments. 0Reply

I've always loved this

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Yes, and I will kindly post it in the comments. 0Reply

one way or another covered by one direction:) wings by little mix and heart attack by demi lovato...oh wait and my dilemma by selena gomez!!

rawrsararawr10170s avatar rawrsararawr10170 Yes, and I will kindly post it in the comments. 0Reply