+53

You believe something so wholeheartedly that you are willing to state it the comments.

VicZincs avatar
0 32
@1907829

A gem cannot be polished without friction, nor a man perfected without trials...I certainly believe in a God and would be livid with hate for him if he sent me through life without struggles

Either humanity should end, or society needs a massive over-haul.

I'm not happy with how my comments are constantly being deleted. Why run an opinion sharing site if you can't handle negative opinions?

I believe we would all be better off if we could somehow learn to love one another more.

@fuzala that might not be enough people kill the ones they love

Ok. Most of us would be better off. A few, however, are seemingly screwed from day 1.

@PhilboydStudge Ok. Most of us would be better off. A few, however, are seemingly screwed from day 1.

wouldn't most of us not kill even if we don't love the person?

yeah
I don't know where I'm going with this

confusing myself

I guess my question is
what's love got to do with it?

@fuzala wouldn't most of us not kill even if we don't love the person? yeah I don't know where I'm going with...

LOL. For one, not my favorite song. Actually, I was making it up as I went along too... thought it seemed to make sense to me.

relationships are the most worthwhile endeavor in life, more valuable than wealth, power, achievement, or wisdom.

I believe that all humans are selfish, envious creatures with no real care for one another. That every seemingly selfish act is deceptive, and all we do is for our own benefit. I believe that love is only instinct and desire to fill a void. I sound like such an asshole xD but I don't know that many good people, I guess.

@Onee I believe that all humans are selfish, envious creatures with no real care for one another. That every seemingly...

I wouldn't quite say you're wrong about many, or even most people, but I feel that this generalization is incredibly cruel and unfair to the people that don't fall under this

I indubitably believe in something

do I get a prize?

That heaven exists and all the children who had a terrible life will live in the most beautiful and perfect afterlife.

I believe that in 1978, God changed his mind about black people.

@vitaminb I believe that in 1978, God changed his mind about black people.

Yeah...that show definitely wasn't very accurate about Mormon beliefs. If anybody has any questions about the Mormon faith, message me, PLEASE! There aren't many things that we hate as a group, but one of them is when people are mistaken about our beliefs

Our universe is a computer simulation created by some other unseeable life form. Given a vast amount of time, all intelligent life forms eventually become interested in creating simulations of life, and humans have already begun to do it. Statistically speaking, we are most likely living in the simulation of some other life form.

It's kind of depressing that I can't think of anything to comment with...

I believe that LeBron James is absolutely and definitely better than Kobe Bryant.

Believe in me, 'cause I don't believe in anything.

I believe adults should shut the hell up about the whole "teenagers can't be in love" business.

I believe that true love is a myth created by the entertainment industry, which leads to people searching for something nonexistent for their entire lives instead of being happy.

and yes, I believed both of these things already before I met my boyfriend
(I find it necessary to specify this so that I don't get people going "yadda yadda you only believe in teenage love cause you have your boyfriend when you break up you'll stop believing yadda yadda")

Eh...we've had enough conversations that you'll know

I believe in Sherlock Holmes

This comment was deleted.