Those of us who choose to eat meat shall henceforth be referred to as Meatatarians! Will you join me!?

48% I'm a proud metatarian! 52% Other
tyrannyvigilants avatar Life
1 4

I'm an omnivore

Definition Number 2 for Meatatarian
"Someone who eats meat specifically because an animal had to die in the process of making it. They are plant lovers and fight for the rights of plants. They are rivals with Vegetarians and look at each other as the scum of the earth.
My Venus Flytrap and I are going to go catch flies to fill our meatatarian diets."

http://www.urbandictionary.com/...rm=meatatarian

@fuzala I'm an omnivore Definition Number 2 for Meatatarian "Someone who eats meat specifically because an animal had...

Hah! I like it. I'm an omnivore myself. Always thought this word, "Meatatarian" was humorous though.

tyrannyvigilants avatar tyrannyvigilant I'm a proud metatarian! 0Reply

I remember riding in the car as a child, and upon passing a herd of cattle or sheep or even smelling the manure from a pig farm or chicken coop, I would announce loudly that I was ready to eat. For me, animal flesh is very appetizing.