+7

What YOU will do in YOUR life with YOUR time is much more important than what happened to create this life or what will happen when it is all gone, amirite?

Religion
0 9

That's a selfish way of thinking. How the Earth was created and how it will end will should change the way you spend your time.

@DevonHollander That's a selfish way of thinking. How the Earth was created and how it will end will should change the way you...

I think concerning yourself more with how you will live your life (hopefully in a good way) is more important than concerning yourself with something you will never know the definite answer to

But i do know the definite answer to it. To me, that's just like saying that you have faith that china is real but you've never been there. So how do you know it's real.

You have faith that china is a real place even though you've never been there. How do you know for sure that china is a real place? That is how I feel about God, I know for sure he is there even though I have never seen him.

@DevonHollander You have faith that china is a real place even though you've never been there. How do you know for sure that china...

Hey man I'm a Christian but that's some shotty logic. Obviously China is real because I have seen pictures and spoken to people who have been there

That's my point. That is how I feel towards God, I know for sure he is there.

You say you know for sure that china is real because you've seen pictures and know people that have been there. You've never seen it with your own eyes, but you know it's real. The same way you feel about china, I feel about God. I have never seen him with my own eyes but I know he is real. Maybe not for the same reasons that you believe China is real, but for different reasons such as faith and intuition.