+13

There's really no good way to tell someone you had a dream in which you killed them, amirite?

Watchful_questioneers avatar Life
0 15
The voters have decided that Watchful_questioneer is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I dont think I've ever had a dream where I killed anyone but I did have one that I had to preface with 'don't read anything into this' before I told them. I was in my back garden and the fences and hedges were replaced by mesh fencing all the way around and beyond the fence was fields and trees as far as I could see. I climbed over the fence to explore and various safari animals came out of nowhere and chased me back over the fence. I ran straight back into the house only to find my uncle and my best friend's uncle sitting on my sofa together. They looked up at me and smiled and then turned towards each other and stuck their tongues down each other's throats.

RobertSines avatar RobertSine Yeah You Are 0Reply
@RobertSine I dont think I've ever had a dream where I killed anyone but I did have one that I had to preface with 'don't read...

I had a dream I was sitting under an apple tree and reading a picture book in a beautiful vast field with light green grass

and then my stomach hurt and I pooped under the tree

and then I woke up and saw that I pooped for real
I had diarrhea

I was four at the time
I hope I never forget

if you wonder what the relevancy of this dream is
I think I killed the tree because I never had a dream about that apple tree again

and I also never pooped my pants again
I don't think

there's a bunch of symbolism in this

dreams can really help a person learn a lot about themselves

@xxdetroitxx Hmm... True

my post was made before yours

I reported your post when it first came out
but I didn't get my justice

but don't worry

I'll get my justice one day

where's the TheBlindMan when you need him?

@fuzala my post was made before yours I reported your post when it first came out but I didn't get my justice but don't...

:(
You reported me?
I thought you weren't gonna report me anymore and that you were gonna get justice FOR me and not agianst me .____.

@xxdetroitxx :( You reported me? I thought you weren't gonna report me anymore and that you were gonna get justice FOR me and...

oh I forgot about that

I said I'd get justice for you
but that doesn't mean I won't still get justice for myself

that's what justice is about
getting justice for everybody

you can tell them in your dreams the next time