Universes avatar Jokes & Humour
6 47

I was going to go with 'ability to make anyone attracted to you', but with time travel, I could just keep hitting on the same person, over and over and over again, until something finally worked.

PhilboydStudges avatar PhilboydStudge Time Travel +33Reply

I don't understand how killing people is even a superpower. And forcing people to like you is morally repugnant.

@Shadi I don't understand how killing people is even a superpower. And forcing people to like you is morally repugnant.

What I don't see is why so many people have chosen the killing people option... So far 45 people on Amirite aspire to be murderers.

@Erythromania What I don't see is why so many people have chosen the killing people option... So far 45 people on Amirite aspire...

There are 2 types of people in this world. People who occasionally detest a person so much they consider the possibility of them dying or causing their death with punishment being a main deterant for action... And dirty fuckin liars.

How did talking to animals get a higher amount of votes than, like, everything???

erusolos avatar erusolo Invisibility +9Reply

I would go with morphing/shape shifting... Kinda like Mystique in X-Men or Beast Boy in Teen Titans. If I could turn into any living thing, I could do anything! I could turn into a bird and fly, be a fly on the wall and spy on people, rob a bank, be a celebrity. It's the ultimate super power.

I want shape shifting :(

I'd like to be able to teleport to anywhere I want.

how about the power to have all the super powers...

@Legendtobe91 how about the power to have all the super powers...

If you had an IQ of 500, you could build a device that would let you fly, kill anyone and not be caught, make x-ray glasses or contacts, come up with some kind of cupid concoction to make someone like you, figure out where hidden treasure is, and MAYBE fly through the universe at intergalactic speed, figure out a way to live forever, build a device that allows you to communicate with animals, travel time, and figure out how to turn invisible.

Mind reading definitely

@Fanatic Mind reading definitely

Only if I could turn it off.

KirstenAnns avatar KirstenAnn Time Travel 0Reply

I don't care what anybody says, the feeling of complete weightlessness and being able to soar above rooftops and landmarks would be euphoric.

@AsherIsTehBestest Do you think it might ever get boring?

Well, I guess it all just depends on your thought limitations. Just think, you can go wherever you want, with boundaries.

@1908263

Time travel...

Universes avatar Universe Time Travel +10Reply

Controlling time and space !

Tough choice between time travel and flying...hmm.

@Witty_sob Tough choice between time travel and flying...hmm.

This comment. Was so! Fucking! Helpful! It's nor at all like you creating your useless comment was almost as much of the time wasted when I ended up reading it. Stop killing this site with your stupidity.

@This comment. Was so! Fucking! Helpful! It's nor at all like you creating your useless comment was almost as much...

You can go choke on a Dick. You didn't have to read it and guess what, you also didn't fucking have to answer it. Who's wasting time now? Prick. Stop killing this site with your dickery.

Interesting seeing who picked "Can kill anyone and not be caught"

fucking telekinesis, bro!

I suppose I'd have to follow Cartman's logic on this one. I'd choose the superpower to have all the superpowers. This would include the ability to completely and totally control all of my powers and even completely suppress, or even rid myself of, any number of them with ease whenever I wanted. No downsides :D

Definitely IQ of 500. YOu could use that to get LOTS of benefits. I could probably invent x-ray vision, commit the perfect crime, invent time travel, invent an immortality pill, invent some kind of flying device, etc with that kind of intelligence (all of which would probably lead to wealth). I would just hope that such a high IQ would not affect my social capabilities, which is very important alongside brains.

_Jojo_s avatar _Jojo_ IQ of 500 -1Reply
@_Jojo_ Definitely IQ of 500. YOu could use that to get LOTS of benefits. I could probably invent x-ray vision, commit the...

The only problem is geniuses are always "tortured souls". Imagine how horrible it would be to find everyone you know, or ever will kniw, to be dumber than a rock.

soberlikekeshas avatar soberlikekesha Can kill anyone and not be caught +3Reply

I'd be like, "Eyy, what up dog, do you really like that dog food you've been eating for years?"

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Talk to Animals -2Reply

Out of the ones above flying because it seems like it could be an efficient way to travel.

I choose none of the above
I am satisfied with the powers I have

@I think that comment just gave me super cancer.

Super Cancer: It's like regular cancer only with a cape

This is such an awesome post! I had to mull it over for a few hours before I could decide. Great selection of choice too.

I want to be a wish granter the genie power. I could sell wishes for gold or trade for favors.

@1908316

I'll grant you a wish if you adjust the rabbit ears on my TV. That kind of thing...wt smilie

@1908322

hmmm, originality really is dead isn't it?

@1908326

So you're saying what he said was unoriginal? You know what we can conclude from that!