Animals & Nature
6 14

The absolute most useless picture in the world. Makes me want to disagree, even though I agree with the post.

@Skr3wBall The absolute most useless picture in the world. Makes me want to disagree, even though I agree with the post.

I'll bet this is not what they intended when the added the "top comment" feature.

@fuzala the wolf appears to be appreciating nature so I think it works

That's a husky. and I don't believe in dogs showing accurate human emotions through their face, especially since they physically cannot smile or frown.

@Skr3wBall That's a husky. and I don't believe in dogs showing accurate human emotions through their face, especially since...

I put the question mark because I wasn't sure what it was

and I said it appears that way
because he/she is staring into nature

@fuzala I put the question mark because I wasn't sure what it was and I said it appears that way because he/she is...

You had a question mark for a different comment I didn't see it, but I just think the husky sees a bird it wants to chase or something.

@Skr3wBall You had a question mark for a different comment I didn't see it, but I just think the husky sees a bird it wants to...

then another way to look at it could be that the husky is part of nature

so what the OP was saying fits with the image
because it captures a part of nature

@fuzala then another way to look at it could be that the husky is part of nature so what the OP was saying fits with the...

Well the dog being a part of nature was why I initially hated this. It's pointless, I don't need to see a dog in a park to realize that nature is cool. I live so close to Central Park, I see dogs every day, I live 5 blocks away from a playground and field. That dog makes me want to not care for nature especially since he has a leash... It's like a 90s commercial where they keep smiling at you as if that makes you want the product, can't stand it.

I just really like husky's tbh

Where have I seen this before...

How is this even a post?

names avatar name Disagree 0Reply