TV, Movies & Theatre
0 10

I saw famous last words and thought 'MCR!' wary smilie

I don't watch enough movies to know more than half of these.

@Statefarm I counted. I've seen two of these movies.

I've seen one of them, I either recognize some of the characters, have seen a clip online, or heard somebody talk about several others.

@Skr3wBall I've seen one of them, I either recognize some of the characters, have seen a clip online, or heard somebody talk...

I knew Of Mice and Men and The Wizard of Oz, both of which I watched in school. hehe smilie

I recognized some of the movies and knew some of the characters died, but I didn't know the last words said by characters.

Statefarms avatar Statefarm Disagree -1Reply
@Statefarm I knew Of Mice and Men and The Wizard of Oz, both of which I watched in school. I recognized some of the...

I was forced to see Citizen Kane. When it was the first I was like "Whoa, a movie I actually know" then it was like Star Wars, Hellraisers, I think some Final Destination maybe.

what was that one with the guy who looked like Freddy Krueger who exploded and his head came out of his mouth while flying at the camera?