Games
0 7

I didn't read the whole article so I may be wrong, but personally if I was going to take the time to create something I would want it to be the way I imagined it instead of doing it a different way just so it could come out a few days earlier.

@Frank_n_Furter I didn't read the whole article so I may be wrong, but personally if I was going to take the time to create...

Then again, I'm selfish. I've always thought about what I would do if I was famous and being interviewed, and I'd say "I don't do it for the fans, I do it for myself."

It's not just because its easier, it's that EA decided to try to fuck over pirates (which will never be done, pirates will always win) by adding always online DRM. Normally, not such a problem, even if nobody wanted it. Except EA decided that having decent online servers to play on would cost too much money and the game is still nigh unplayable. It's the most down rated item on Amazon, and they have stopped selling it. EA has backed out of their promise to refund money to customers, and the whole issue is still going.

Plus pirates have made an online patch by seemingly altering 2 lines of code. Just two.

But how could they have known there was going to be a blackout? o.e