-151

When you're at a movie theater and you go to the restroom to pee in the middle of the movie, if no one else is in the restroom, you skip washing your hands.

Arob44s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 15

I only use public washrooms to just wash my hands. I just go to the neastest one when I feel the need to wash my hands. A lot of girls at school that realised what I was doing after a while thought I was weird for doing it.

ItsATraps avatar ItsATrap Disagree 0Reply
@ItsATrap I only use public washrooms to just wash my hands. I just go to the neastest one when I feel the need to wash my...

Whaaat crs smilie
I think they are the weird ones for thinking someone would be strange for practicing cleanliness.

Washing your hands is very important for your health and others.

Bluejays avatar Bluejay Disagree 0Reply

I don't wash my hands after I pee unless there's people around to judge me. Pee is sterile plus I touch it through the toilet paper anyway, it's not like I pee on my hands.

@Frank_n_Furter I don't wash my hands after I pee unless there's people around to judge me. Pee is sterile plus I touch it through...

What about the objects you touch in the bathroom? The stall door, the flush handle, the toilet seat (if for some reason it was up), etc... all of these objects could have been touched by someone who perhaps got a tiny bit of fecal matter or urine on their hands and then touched said objects. These particles then transfer onto the hands of other people who touch them.

I agree that it's possible to wash your hands too much because your body needs to experience germs to maintain a strong and defensive immune system, but I for one do not want poo particles from somebody else on my hands.

@StickCaveman What about the objects you touch in the bathroom? The stall door, the flush handle, the toilet seat (if for some...

Like I said, I'd prefer to expose myself to germs. I don't differentiate between other people's germs and my own. People who work in the human waste industry generally have better immune systems. I'm trying to find a link from Google but I can't find any, but I distinctly remember a teacher saying it last semester.

@fuzala OH and looky here at what I found...

Hm, interesting. Well, I still don't piss on my hands and I'm sure some of the germs go through the toilet paper, but I really don't care, germs are unavoidable and I like to expose myself to them as much as possible anyway.

@Frank_n_Furter Hm, interesting. Well, I still don't piss on my hands and I'm sure some of the germs go through the toilet paper...

I use a bodna/lota
so I wash anyways regardless

if you wanna know what that is
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lota_%28vessel%29

some get freaked out that I do this
BUT I DUN CARE

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree -1Reply
@ItsATrap Why would people get feaked out?

hmm
I didn't think to ask

my cousin's roomate was all "EEWWWW"
and my cousin replied
something like "what's wrong with cleaning myself?"
and the girl didn't say anything after hehe smilie

I even saw a comment about this on here
but I have no idea where to look to find it

fuzalas avatar fuzala Disagree -1Reply

I think you are all forgetting about the movie you're missing and that the toilets are auto flush. And OMG, who is going to bring a bodna/lota to a movie theater.

Arob44s avatar Arob44 Disagree -1Reply