Jokes & Humour
3 25

For being a published author

@BlindMist For being a published author

Either this or I want to front a band and be remembered by the seventeen hipsters who listened to us.

I want to make a groundbreaking discovery in the area of physics.

Is it cliche that I just want to be remembered as being happy?

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore You don't want to be remembered +4Reply

A loving father who never did anything of note besides raise great kids.

Cheesy as fun but honestly that's what I'd like.

I want to be remembered as that guy who would always order 15 tacos every damn time he went to Taco Bell.

Other - for being a successful, fair and just leader and people manager.

For the success I had at sowing my seeds (to willing beds) all over the world. Hey, I dream big. Reproduction of our genes is what life is truly all about...

For drinking Guinness.

HopeImrites avatar HopeImrite For getting a Guinness book of records achivement +1Reply

To sweep out the ignorance, ill will, selfishness, and immorality of individuals and society alike through some sort of giant epiphanic speech, poem, or song.

"For traveling where no man has gone before."

It just sounds so badass.

A hundred years from now, when children are learning about the history of Ancient America, they'll just be like, "Holy shit. That Jack dude was such a bad ass."

J_A_C_Ks avatar J_A_C_K For travelling where no man has gone before +1Reply

I want to be remembered as a good mother and wife who provided a better life for her kids than what she got.

Montanas avatar Montana For travelling where no man has gone before 0Reply

I would rather be remembered for impacting someones life for good. Do a good deed everyday. I want to be remembered for being that person that made someone else's day better just because I took the time to. l smilie

i am sure that i will be really remembered and missed by just a hand full of people (counted on one hand). after all what is one's life in the big picture?!

CombatSkills avatar CombatSkill You don't want to be remembered -1Reply

For making the Iced Tea that al least one person will never forget
or any other food...I'm really hungry right now. chew smilie