+22

You see a lot of bad link posts from anonymous users, worse yet they're homepaged frequently, this shouldn't be the case, amirite?

Lens avatar Internet & Apps
3 2
The voters have decided that Len is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Before my post is deleted for "being offensive" which we all know is just a cop out anyway: http://www.amirite.com/758374-i...pdates/1910102

That out of the way, I'm going to build upon my post.
I understand that many users make bad posts, the vast majority of users who do post make some bad posts sometimes, myself included of course.
That's fine. But when so many of them make it to the homepage it's just poor moderation.

A post that is as simple as "poor kitty cat" or something like that with a video of a cat falling off a chair isn't homepage-worthy and I think the majority of us agree on that. Yet there are so many posts with just 2 votes on the homepage by an anonymous user using the link feature.
This sort of thing isn't acceptable, amirite?

Lens avatar Len Yeah You Are +5Reply

I am not the smartest guy in the world but I find it hard to believe that the kind of post you are referring to will help attract more users to Amirite.

Any post that requires you to watch the video so you can understand what the poster is trying to say it crap.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Yeah You Are +3Reply