-3

It's good that health insurance costs for Americans will rise 116% per person in 2014 because of the Affordable Care Act, amirite?

alilbitdramatics avatar Politics
0 7
The voters have decided that alilbitdramatic is wrong! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

Is being passive aggressive your "thing"? wary smilie
I don't see the appeal.

@Len Is being passive aggressive your "thing"? I don't see the appeal.

As if I'm here to impress you. Don't know you, therefore I don't care :)

alilbitdramatics avatar alilbitdramatic Yeah You Are -1Reply
@alilbitdramatic As if I'm here to impress you. Don't know you, therefore I don't care :)

That really doesn't answer their question Mr. Smarmy pants.

Oh my God, it actually kind of does- it is your thing.

According to Rush?

@VicZinc According to Rush?

No, according to real life and experts. My health insurance premium has already increased by almost 300% (individual) since the passing of the Act. It is expected to increase an ADDITIONAL 116% in 2014.

@alilbitdramatic No, according to real life and experts. My health insurance premium has already increased by almost 300%...

The wall street journal last week estimated 50% increase. Still a lot. What irks me most is the outrageous "profits" being had by non-profit insurance companies like Blue Cross.

Studies have shown that there when the price of something increases, the more affordable it becomes... or not.