Cowboys6400s avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
0 25

PBS!

@fuzala PBS!

I forgot about that one

Nickleodeon has Avatar. Case closed.

@BetterThanEzra1119 Nickleodeon has Avatar. Case closed.

Cartoon Network had an anime called Case Closed hehe smilie

PBS for sure. The shows on there were educational and amusing at the same time. I remember watching Between the Lions, Cyberchase, and Dragon Tales for hours on end when I was little. PBS was a really large part of my childhood.

@fuzala Arthur!

OMG I can't believe I forgot about Arthur! sad smilie

@Altoid_Freak_250 OMG I can't believe I forgot about Arthur!

you know
I still watch PBS kids
it's very nostalgic especially with the older shows/episodes

I didn't like Word Girl and Martha Speaks at first
kinda like how people don't like changes when someone is already good

but they grew on me

@fuzala you know I still watch PBS kids it's very nostalgic especially with the older shows/episodes I didn't like //Word...

I don't really watch it anymore, but my brother does sometimes so I know the shows you are talking about. His favorite show is Super Why, but it makes me a little sad that he'll never experience Arthur or Dragon Tales the way I did. It's alright though, because the new shows are pretty good too.

@Altoid_Freak_250 I don't really watch it anymore, but my brother does sometimes so I know the shows you are talking about. His...

They still have Arthur
Sesame Street
Electric Company

and Zoboomafoo is gone
but the Kratt brothers are back
Wild Kratts

@fuzala They still have Arthur Sesame Street Electric Company and Zoboomafoo is gone but the Kratt...

When do they still show Arthur? goo smilie
And I love Sesame Street. Oh my gosh, the feels. l smilie

@Altoid_Freak_250 When do they still show Arthur? And I love Sesame Street. Oh my gosh, the feels.

I just watched Arthur less than 10 minutes ago
I think it might differ because you live somewhere else

might have to check tv listings

@fuzala I just watched Arthur less than 10 minutes ago I think it might differ because you live somewhere else might...

Alright I will. That's really neat that they still air it though, I thought they stopped it a while ago

@Altoid_Freak_250 Alright I will. That's really neat that they still air it though, I thought they stopped it a while ago

yeah
they're still making new episodes
it's on it's 15th season so far

they're branching out too
they had a movie with the Backstreet Boys hehe smilie
and they have topics like Asperger syndrome

they're still teaching lessons and whatnot

@BetterThanEzra1119 Wait, was Between the Lions that show where the lions live in a library?

yup

it's a pun for read between the lines
where you read between the lion statues at the NY library

@fuzala yup it's a pun for read between the lines where you read between the lion statues at the NY library

I remember watching that show as a tot but I could never remember the name!

Old Spongebob. Seasons 1-5

Operator_Xs avatar Operator_X Nickelodeon +1Reply
@1911040

I think that when you click the link picture near the time
it links your comment so you can give it to others to see

I didn't have any of these channels when I was younger. YTV, Teletoon and Family channel were the best up here in Canada

This is kind of hard, do I choose Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network? Disney Channel is already out because it barely had cartoons, I didn't watch Fox Kids, or Abc Family at that time, and I don't know what Kids WB! is. After much debation in my head, I think I'll go with Cartoon Network.

BlindMists avatar BlindMist Cartoon Network 0Reply

Nick had Spongebob and Invader Zim, which are very strong contenders. Cartoon Network wins for sheer volume. Ed, Edd 'n' Eddy, Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Scooby-Doo, Looney Toons, Ren and Stimpy, Codename Kids Next Door, Dragonball, Dragonball Z, Popeye, Doug, Rugrats, Tom and Jerry, Johhny Bravo, Sailor Moon, Justice League, Samurai Jack, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, and My Gym Partner's a Monkey.

No contest.

Mike_Hawks avatar Mike_Hawk Cartoon Network 0Reply