+10

It's OK to not like something about this site, but use the suggestion page and give constructive criticism, don't just make posts about "the site sucks now, boo." Say why blank isn't liked and give a helpful suggestion about how to make it better, give encouragement about the things you do like. Just making posts about how much you dislike blank, especially if you don't even offer up a solution for it, isn't helping. Amirite?

Frank_n_Furters avatar Internet & Apps
0 2
The voters have decided that Frank_n_Furter is right! Vote on the post to say if you agree or disagree.

I don't care. It's too late now, they didn't listen to our suggestions while it was still salvageable, and now all I can do is be a whiny brat and bask in the irony that my own post contributes to the deterioration of the site's quality. ouo

You can always report it or something.

@shelbme I don't care. It's too late now, they didn't listen to our suggestions while it was still salvageable, and now all...

I'm guessing the reason they weren't listening before is because people were being assholes about it. If you were trying to do something, and everyone kept being like "you suck! I hate this!" instead of being constructive about it, you would probably be like "Doesn't matter what I do, there's always going to be someone who hates it, you can't please everyone." and do what you thought you should do.

Frank_n_Furters avatar Frank_n_Furter Yeah You Are 0Reply
Anonymous