ConspiracyColleges avatar News & Current Events
1 4

The two choices imply that your original post had a question regarding your personal thoughts.

But your post is questioning OUR thoughts.

And that doesn't make any sense...

d smilie What are you hiding?

Sergs avatar Serg Agree +8Reply
@Serg The two choices imply that your original post had a question regarding your personal thoughts. But your post is...

You are quite perceptive. Never-the- less , I'm not that deep. I am a conspiracy theorist. Many people have already asked do you believe in UFOs. So my thought was to ask what they thought about the government hiding what they know about UFOs. Of course, being a conspiracy theorist, I feel that they know a lot. We as a people have had tremendous technological advancement since the 1950's coinciding with the Roswell incident. I think that they have back engineered spacecraft based on what they have found.

This looks like an advertisement more than a post wary smilie regardless I wouldn't be surprised if they were hiding something.

Sorry, I am new to this site. I wanted to share that there is evidence of UFO's dating back to 17,00bc. There are saucer shaped depicted in cave art from all four corners of the earth. Some very famous paintings from the 1400-1700s depict UFOs, some with men flying these craft. Only with with the advent of the internet can you put it all together to see the bigger picture. I am convinced that what people are seeing today, people saw thousands of years ago, and that our government knows about it.