+206

Equality for all. It's that simple.

Image for post Equality for all. It's that simple.
TheShamWowGuys avatar News & Current Events
2 65

An apostrophe between the t and s. It's that simple.

@Skr3wBall An apostrophe between the t and s. It's that simple.

No we dont need more gays in the world with their their gucci gear and homo habits!! Enough already theyre taking over

@No we dont need more gays in the world with their their gucci gear and homo habits!! Enough already theyre taking over

This is why I don't respect all beliefs. Gucci is a respectable fashion company and homosexuals do not have generalizable habits other than liking those who are of their sex and gender. No, we don't "need" more gays, but having them is definitely not a bad thing whatsoever. They aren't taking over, they are existing, just like you, you're doing the same things, they just like one thing in a way you don't. You gonna hate on me for wanting to marry Ashanti or Mariah Carey just because you don't? We all like different stuff man, but if you can give me a reason to disapprove of homosexuality, I just may take it under consideration.

@1913201

I was going to follow your rules and not respond to you

but I do what I want d smilie
(oh snap dis)

@Skr3wBall This is why I don't respect all beliefs. Gucci is a respectable fashion company and homosexuals do not have...

Ok i give you. A reason. Gays ruin the life flow. If everyone decided to be and gay and not just te isolated few humans couldnt reproduce and would die off gays are ruining the population

@Ok i give you. A reason. Gays ruin the life flow. If everyone decided to be and gay and not just te isolated few...

If everyone "chose" to be straight we'd overpopulate.
FYI, It's not a choice to be gay dumbass, so you can't just "decide to be gay"

Also, I'm willing to bet that you know you're wrong because you're making these comments anonymously since you know you're going to get a lot of downvotes on them.

@xxdetroitxx If everyone "chose" to be straight we'd overpopulate. FYI, It's not a choice to be gay dumbass, so you can't just...

Mk well firt of all, i didnt get that many downvotes. Second, im anon because thats what we need - as an anon, i speak for everyone who thinks people should stop choosing to be gay. Its the media and such that influnece this behavior

@Mk well firt of all, i didnt get that many downvotes. Second, im anon because thats what we need - as an anon, i...

IT'S NOT A GOSHDARN CHOICE YOU MORON.
I'm lesbian and I did not choose to be.
Who are you to say being gay is a choice?!

You speak for all the ignorant, morons in the world that do not know how to spell correctly and use proper grammar.

Also, I'm beginning to think you're just a troll and you're just doing this on purpose o.e

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT.

What?

KONY 2012!!!

Oh wait..

impossible to achieve.

@Altoid_Freak_250 But we can/should try.

Why? Don't you know the definition of impossible?

@Why? Don't you know the definition of impossible?

That's kind of like saying, "Oh I'm going to die one day, might as well speed up the process now and kill myself."

Probably a stupid question, but I'm not getting the picture. What's it supposed to symbolize?

@madib It's a pro- same sex marriage thing. Like an equals sign, I guess.

Yeah, I finally got it after I saw it 2830958 times on facebook. Thanks though!

Click on our website:

=== ( http://www.famalegoods.com ) =====

The website wholesale various fashion shoes, such as Nike, Jordan, prada, also includes the jeans, shirt, bags, hats and decoration. All these products are our free transport, prices are competitive, we can also accept paypal j, after the payment within short time, can ship.

Air jordan(1-24)shoes $30

Handbags(Coach l v f e n d i d&g) $35

Tshirts (Polo ,ed hardy,lacoste) $15

Jean(True Religion,ed hardy,coogi) $30

Sunglasses(Oakey,coach,gucci,A r m a i n i) $15

New era cap $12

Bikini (Ed hardy,polo) $20

accept paypal and free shipping

==== ( http://www.scnshop.com ) =====

I wish I could YYA this more than once.

Apparently it's not simple for some people. For example, I was just arguing with someone who thought that homosexuality should be made illegal. I hope to God he was trolling.

@eldorito Poe's Law.

It disgusts me that you can feel that self-righteous about having a view on a societal issue that is litterally no different than his view. The only literal literal difference is that your view is mainstream popular among all these other idiots. Your view HOLDS NO MORE WEIGHT THAN HIS. Not a difficult understanding. Maybe you're trolling us because your view is just as irrational to equal members of society

@It disgusts me that you can feel that self-righteous about having a view on a societal issue that is litterally no...

No, my view is better. My view isn't telling people that they can't get married and still have to pay taxes supporting those that can.

No, it's not that simple. All people should be born free to succeed is correct.

Not exactly. Yes, we should all be treated equally, but there's no way equality will ever be 100% achieved. What I've noticed the most about these equality discussions is that there are always people complaining about not getting the same opportunities as someone else, which has made them poorer or less educated or unhappy in life. Which is complete bullshit. The point of life is that it's not fair. But, that doesn't mean we should get things handed to us. Work for what you want with what you have and you will be rewarded. But for the love of God, stop complaining about what you don't have.

Fanatics avatar Fanatic Disagree 0Reply

*except for people with animals, people with children, and people with multiple people

You're completely right, and I also think that I should be allowed to marry my six year old daughter, and my pet goat, because I LOVE them.

@1912072

Where does this say anything about consent? It is unequal for pedophiles to love things that they can't have.

@1912126

Who's to even tell you what a "consenting adult" is? Wouldn't that be restricting the rights of the children?

@1912126

You can't compare different-sex marriage to same-sex marriage unless you demonstrate that homosexuals and heterosexuals are deserving of the same rights. In order to do that, you would need to explain how consenting males and consenting females are the same.

AppAwesomes avatar AppAwesome Disagree -11Reply
@AppAwesome You can't compare different-sex marriage to same-sex marriage unless you demonstrate that homosexuals and...

Males and females are equal. They deserve the same rights. We saw that in 1919 when women got the same right to vote and again in the 60s.

How do hetrosexuals and homosexuals not deserve the same rights? Why try and keep them divided?

@BetterThanEzra1119 Males and females are equal. They deserve the same rights. We saw that in 1919 when women got the same right to...

Older and younger are equal. They deserve the same rights.

Pro gay rights, just anti-this post.

@AppAwesome Older and younger are equal. They deserve the same rights. Pro gay rights, just anti-this post.

I'm sorry,I don't quite understand your first sentence. What point are you trying to make, exactly?

@BetterThanEzra1119 I'm sorry,I don't quite understand your first sentence. What point are you trying to make, exactly?

Equality for all is not available since some don't see others as equals. Such as not seeing older and younger people as equal.

@AppAwesome Equality for all is not available since some don't see others as equals. Such as not seeing older and younger...

Well, we're trying to fix that problem. Sure, a certificate on paper isn't going to change everything, but it's a good place to start.

@AppAwesome Since when were we trying to make pedophilia legal?

Um, when did I ever say that? I didn't. Stop trying to twist people's words around. It doesn't make you look smart by providing a comeback. It makes you look like you have no idea what's going on.

@BetterThanEzra1119 Um, when did I ever say that? I didn't. Stop trying to twist people's words around. It doesn't make you look smart...

"Such as not seeing older and younger people as equal."

"Well, we're trying to fix that problem. Sure, a certificate on paper isn't going to change everything, but it's a good place to start."

Sound like you are arguing to "fix" not seeing younger people as equal as olders..

@1912072

So now you hate animals and children? If it doesn't effect you, why does it matter? If you don't want your rights taken away, don't take away the rights of others. We're in love, and that's all that matters. The government has no right, to tell me who or what I can marry. In fact I'm in love with my lampshade, I think I want lampshade rights now, too. Or...do those arguments only work when they're in your favor?

Isn't it kind of sad that many people support equal rights for gays, yet not for immigrants? I've been here all but 2 years of my life and I get treated like sht everyday. But noooo, if a fggot wants to marry someone of the same gender, everybody supports them and blah blah blah. This is one f*cked up world. Dudes wanting to marry other dudes... .-.

@BetterThanEzra1119 So because you get treated like shit, you want others to get treated like shit, also?

Not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is it'd make more sense for the government to address REAL issues before addressing dudes wanting to marry other dudes.

@JewZilla Not at all what I'm saying. What I'm saying is it'd make more sense for the government to address REAL issues...

Hey now. I wasn't going to respond to this but that's enough. My parents were both legal immigrants to this country and they both worked their ASSES work to get where they are today. They took slurs, disgusted looks, and rude people overall and turned the other cheek. Point is, you need to prove yourself if you are an immigrant and that's exactly want they did. I'm all for immigration into this country, but it's also important to establish yourself as a worthy person and deal with the people who don't support you. Stuff just doesn't get handed to you and the fact that you made it this far is good news enough. So please don't complain that immigrants aren't treated fairly when basic human rights are at stake here as well, alright?

@Naggs But proving yourself shouldn't be limited to immigrants, everyone needs to earn respect

Of course, immmigrants just sometimes have to work harder than others to earn that respect because of their background. I agree that respect must be earned by everyone, I just didn't mention that in my little rant.

You don't know anything about marriage rights, do you? If you support immigrant rights, you should know that legalizing same sex marriage is a huge step forward in regards to immigration reform. Or do gay and lesbian immigrants not count?

@JewZilla Isn't it kind of sad that many people support equal rights for gays, yet not for immigrants? I've been here all but...

So what you're saying is that people should stop trying to fight for peoples rights and focus on you getting treated like shit by a few ignorant people?
I'm sorry but part of life is that not everyone will like you and some people will treat you like shit for no reason. There's nothing the government can do about that.

..........

People support immigration as well, you know. Like me. Yeah, this is one fucked up world. You're proof of that. The government is working on multiple things, including immigration.

And it's mostly people who don't know what they are talking about supporting same-sex marriage. (I don't mean it the way you think I do.) Meaning, they have no idea what is happening to homosexuals. (See? Told you I didn't mean it that way.)

And you know, I've been treated like shit, too. Racial discrimination, getting bullied just because of how I dress and speak, up to the point where I'm afraid of being ridiculed. Afraid of being laughed at, so now I'm going through some depression. Save your goddamn sob story for later, if you don't want to bothered, teach them a lesson.

Stand up for yourself a little more.

Besides, it's not just equality for homosexuals and immigrants, there are tons of other sub-topics falling under equality. Don't believe me? Google it.

Now isn't it kind of sad I had to waste my time to tell you this?

@FlotatiousTurd You could just go back to where you came from

I swear, all I read in that comment was "'Mercia!" Why don't you gain some comprehension skills, reread my comment, and realize that I said I've been living here ALL BUT 2 YEARS OF MY LIFE. Which other 2 year period could it be besides, uhhh I dunno, the first 2 years of my life perhaps?