Witty_sobs avatar
0 36

I don't really like any of these in particular. If I start to like someone, then I also start to appreciate their good physical characteristics. For example, I'm not usually attracted to guys with a strong jawline, but if I like someone who has a strong jawline then I would appreciate his strong jawline.

@erusolo I don't really like any of these in particular. If I start to like someone, then I also start to appreciate their...

But if you were to see someone you didn't know at all what feature would you like? Or do you not see anyone you don't know as attractive?

@Kumquat But if you were to see someone you didn't know at all what feature would you like? Or do you not see anyone you...

Umm... I honestly don't know. I've never really thought about it. I do see people I don't know as attractive, but I don't exactly know what it is that I find attractive about them.

@erusolo Umm... I honestly don't know. I've never really thought about it. I do see people I don't know as attractive, but I...

That makes sense. I'm sort of the same. I find certain facial feature combinations attractive. I couldn't describe exactly what they are but it's generally the face that i find attractive

@1912151

ahahahh they are all symmetrical man xD

All of the above?

Hate to not stray very far from the norm, but for me it's always the smile. A strategically placed and wonderful smile from an already attractive guy can make me melt.

Big lushous lips.

Well, fully honest, any lips. Especially in lipstick or gloss. I have to confess to preferring duckfaces over smiles in photos (if the duckface is done right) because smiles make lips appear thinner and duckfaces look so kissable. Plus I find kisses super intimate so cyberkisses or kiss emotes fluster me.

Nice legs, nice ass, huge boobs. . .

Feet. wary smilie

Hair goo smilie
Honestly I think a guy's hair changes the way the guys looks, so a bad haircut would just ruin his good looks. The first thing I notice in a guy is his hair, and I love guys with long hair whether curly or straight, and I love gingers. Seriously red hair is a total turn on for me.
And then I begin to notice their other features and realize if they're actually good looking or not.

Mayas avatar Maya Other +2Reply

Wouldn't everyone like a nice smile? I feel that one's kind of a given, since it's hard to be attracted to this: Image in content

@Watchful_questioneer Wouldn't everyone like a nice smile? I feel that one's kind of a given, since it's hard to be attracted to this:...

I voted for smile because the way teeth look is important to me. Also, I love when guys' eyes crinkle up when they smile. Or crooked smiles goo smilie

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore A nice smile +2Reply

I don't really care about the size of a girls boobs. Boobs are boobs.

I really love small breasts on girls.
I love a strong jawline and big feet on guys.

Lens avatar Len Other +1Reply
@Len I really love small breasts on girls. I love a strong jawline and big feet on guys.

It's refreshing that not all guys want us to rock the double D's. I like a toned back on a guy, I'm not sure why.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Toned back +3Reply
@Witty_sob It's refreshing that not all guys want us to rock the double D's. I like a toned back on a guy, I'm not sure why.

I enjoy the how gender ambiguous girls can appear when they have small breasts, being bisexual and all. Girls are also just so much more innocent and modest looking with smaller breasts anyway.

As for why I like a strong jawline and big feet, they're just really desirable masculine features and in guys I look for someone who really dominant and masculine looking.

What exactly do you mean by "toned"? I'm thinking you mean physically fit but not too fit but it could also mean some sort of tanning related thing.

Lens avatar Len Other 0Reply
@Len I enjoy the how gender ambiguous girls can appear when they have small breasts, being bisexual and all. Girls are...

Dominant and masculine is always good. By the back thing, I mean fit but not too fit, yes. When it's toned enough that you get a nice line down the middle between the muscles. Makes them look all strong and stuff when they are shirtless.

@Witty_sob Dominant and masculine is always good. By the back thing, I mean fit but not too fit, yes. When it's toned enough...

Ah, I get that then. Sort of makes you want to hop on their back and force them to carry you and such. Or lie around with them and just run your hands all over it. yum smilie

Lens avatar Len Other +3Reply

Does tall height count?

I cannot say, well I can but won't, because I don't want to come off as all creepy - or did I just.

@VicZinc I cannot say, well I can but won't, because I don't want to come off as all creepy - or did I just.

Philosophically, this is very odd. Is there really a difference between saying something creepy and saying that you like something would make you creepy? On paper, no. We should find you creepy, because you freely admitted that you would come off as creepy. However, you don't come off as creepy because we don't have anything creepy to base that feeling off of.

Arms, man, arms. I mean, mmmmmm. Drummers have some nice-ass arms. Maybe I find that attractive because I am a drummer as well.

BuddyCakess avatar BuddyCakes Toned arms +1Reply

A smile of course but I like broad shoulders on someone who stands up straight. People who stand up straight look powerful and confident, which I find is extremely sexy. Big hands are nice.

I like eyes and teeth but what attracts me the most is a roundish face on guys not because they are overweight but because thats how they are ( you still see the jaw though) kind of like Bruno Mars

All of the above except for breasts and feet. Although I find the way guys' feet look in Army uniforms to be really attractive... wary smilie

Wunderscores avatar Wunderscore A nice smile 0Reply

Nice hair

Eyes have always been a fun thing to watch. You can see them moving when you see them. And you can get lost in their (seemingly) everlasting stare...omg smilie

think smilie