Countries & Places
0 61

A Wilson.

@1914405

I would want a volleyball.

@1914416

Ever watch Castaway?

Knife. Use it to help make other materials, like cutting leaves/bark/sticks for making a shelter, fishing spear, opening fruits/seeds/animals for food, etc.

VicZincs avatar VicZinc A knife +11Reply

I'd bring a blanket. Warmth, comfort, and shelter from elements. Put a rock in it and it becomes a weapon. It could also act as a basket for carrying large amounts of fruit or whatever. I'm pretty sure I could fasten a spear or something for a better weapon.

Tribunes avatar Tribune A blanket +10Reply

A book on 'how to make a raft.'

@Lauraladybug A book on 'how to make a raft.'

So instead of having a raft, you'd rather have a book on how to make a raft?

Two steps forward, one step back don'tcha think?

Step one: grab your knife

I think building a primitive raft you'll be fairly straightforward if you had a way to cut vines and/or saplings.

I picked other
I would bring nothing
and see how that goes for me

being stuck on an island is more fun when there's nothing with you
it's more glamorous, entertaining, and likelier to become a TV show

@fuzala I picked other I would bring nothing and see how that goes for me being stuck on an island is more fun when...

But if you were stuck, that would most likely mean others are unknowing of your situation and wouldn't be there to film.
Unless of course you mean to tell the tale, you better make sure you survive.

Tribunes avatar Tribune A blanket 0Reply
@Tribune But if you were stuck, that would most likely mean others are unknowing of your situation and wouldn't be there to...

they'd let me think I was stuck for better ratings
those selfish people would do anything to get more money no smilie

fuzalas avatar fuzala Other +19Reply

A family relative. I would probably go crazy with no one else there. Lose my mind. About time I get found they'll have to put me in a mental hospital. So, I choose family relative so that person could keep me from losing my mind smile smilie

BlindMists avatar BlindMist A family relative +3Reply

A shipping container full of duct tape. That counts as one thing, right? You can do ANYTHING with duct tape.

I picked water and food because although it is only a three day supply, I would stretch it further until I found another source of food.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Three days supply of water and food +2Reply
@Witty_sob I picked water and food because although it is only a three day supply, I would stretch it further until I found...

better get a knife or a rifle so you can go hunting and skin them mammals you kill :P water..you will find ..its an island after all...condensation will get you clean water... ;]

@CombatSkill better get a knife or a rifle so you can go hunting and skin them mammals you kill :P water..you will find ..its an...

I'll go with a rifle. I don't think I could stab an animal. I'd make a knife to skin it.

Witty_sobs avatar Witty_sob Three days supply of water and food 0Reply
@Witty_sob I'll go with a rifle. I don't think I could stab an animal. I'd make a knife to skin it.

true,,,you can make a skinning knife from a rock..and with the rifle, when you run out of bullets you got a bunch of iron pieces (which you can dismantle and use for other purposes)

I live on an island does that count

Kenny from South Park because I could keep on eating him and he'll come back alive

@NinjaEatinRice Kenny from South Park because I could keep on eating him and he'll come back alive

I regret that I have but one heart to give to this comment. Moderators, please give this commenter 10 extra loves.

Preferably a yacht with wifi, a GPS system and a phone. (They're all built in so technically it's all one thing)

I love how so many people are saying to bring a knife when any sharp rock will work. Id bring a tinderbox

Family relative two brains are better than one we could find a way off the island and if not I would die anyway I wouldn't want to spend the last few days of my life alone

Tweedledees avatar Tweedledee A family relative +1Reply

I'd probably bring a non-family relative.

Most of you have never been camping/ tried to survive in the wilderness. I chose matches because you won't get fire in any other way. You can get food and water if you know what your'e doing, but you need fire to cook meat, stay warm, signal for help, and smoke out your shelter (keeps the bugs out).

Ethans avatar Ethan A box of matches +1Reply

One of those blow up dolls

Knives, I'd bring Knives. Knives Chow.

Faithfuls avatar Faithful A knife +1Reply

I'd bring an escape pod to my warm, comfortable bed.

Am I alone? If not, then the loaded gun. Because if I have a loaded gun, I get whatever else I want.
If I am alone, I'll go with the knife because there are just endless uses. Construction of shelter, killing food or attackers, marking locations, reflecting sunlight to signal a passing vessel. Not much that can't be made easier with a knife.

A weapon cause 'MERICA!!!!! No really, a weapon would come in handy but I chose a family relative. I can survive anything as long as I have a loved one to suffer with me.

StickCavemans avatar StickCaveman A family relative 0Reply

Family relative or knife.

Helicopter/yacht. Or if I had to stay there.. A machete. Better than a knife

@1920793

But can one person operate a cruise ship?

I realize that one person probably couldn't operate a yacht, but a dingy will get you nowhere in the ocean haha

Michael phelps, a saddle, and a long pole with a gold medal on the end

A blanket, so that I can sleep comfortably.

You are all crazy because I would bring tumblr like why not bring tumblr.

The gun. I'd start out not using it at all, trying to build a house and stuff, but if things go wrong I can kill myself.

B10ckH34ds avatar B10ckH34d A loaded gun 0Reply

Actually, I'd bring the mainland

a compact mirror

A pair of serrated machetes, so I could hunt with them, or cut down trees to make a raft/shelter with it. I could strike them against each other to try to make sparks for fire.

I would want to have a FLARE Gun! I could find food and water anywhere to survive!! Image in content

Anonymous