News & Current Events
0 7

Nope

VicZincs avatar VicZinc Disagree 0Reply

My biological father came from a family deeply rooted in government, secret service stuff, and even ritualistic abuse, and mk ultra drug control crap, and he told me ALL of this and more about 8 years ago.

His story was: They helped us gain technological advancement in exchange that we would disarm all nuclear weapons on the planet. He said when he was a kid, he went to this technology fair with his mother and saw video phone, and other modern technology. His grandfather was a high ranking Mason, and I'm not sure how he got all hyped up on David Ickes stories between going in and out of prison and living like a mountain man in the wilderness. So- I'm not sure it's Aliens as we perceive them, but I definitely believe the guy in the video was telling the truth- even if it was the 60's and they were probably testing LSD and Acid on him, so who knows what this guy saw. Interesting, and in all lies, there is a source of truth.

@Mike_Hawk I wish someone would test LSD on me. I would sign up for that so quick.

It makes me giggle, that of all the fantastical things I said, you're all about the LSD part.

I mean, when he first told me about Greys and Reptillians (BEFORE they took over basic cable) and all the different spy capabilities, I warned my shrink that schizophrenia might run in my genetics, but he assured me I showed no signs or symptoms, but the more I research and hear/see stuff like this, the less I worry about it being some kind of genetically transferable psychological disorder.

@B3CKVH I mean, when he first told me about Greys and Reptillians (BEFORE they took over basic cable) and all the different...

I just really like to manage my beliefs. I have fantastical beliefs (that often line up with schizophrenia-type disorders), and for that reason I try to limit my beliefs to things I can see. For example, I am terrified of ghosts, but I refuse to admit to myself that I believe in them because there is no proof they exist. In order to prevent myself from completely losing my mind, I require solid, empirical evidence before I will consider the possibility of believing something.

The story of aliens advancing our technology in exchange for us disarming our nukes seems like a human story, not a realistic story. Mobile phones with cameras may have seemed like "alien technology" back then, but that's nothing now. For aliens to be advanced enough for interstellar travel, even today's technology must be primitive to them. That'd be like me going to a tribe in the wilds of Africa and giving them a fork in an effort to advance their technology. The tribe people might be crapping themselves over this strange invention made of a never before seen material, but it's still nothing special on a grand scale.

@Mike_Hawk I just really like to manage my beliefs. I have fantastical beliefs (that often line up with schizophrenia-type...

Everyone thinks of Aliens as extraterrestrial, but I think that these beings, if they exist- which on some level of reality, even if only subjective, DO exist, have been here for thousands of years, if not longer, and are more extradimensional than than extraterrestrial. Also, the force of a nuclear blast, and it's radiation all escape our atmosphere and travel at high speed force across the universe, it's cruel and devistating- and if they already have the cure for every imaginable disease, and said we can have it as soon as we disband the nuclear programs- ON TOP of modern day technology that was already present in the early 60's? So either Government is FAR more advanced than they disclose much less, (which is true) or Aliens. :)